· The Melissa Brock Award Recognizes the outstanding achievements in going above and beyond the job description of an Environmental Health director, Administrator, Supervisor or Manager
· The Rookie of the Year Award recognizes individuals that have exhibited exemplary behavior and have contributed in an outstanding way to the field of environmental health
· The Outstanding Environmental Health Professional Award recognizes those individuals who have made unusually successful accomplishments of an outstanding nature during the past year
· The Charlie Rhodes Award recognizes Registered Sanitarians or Registered Environmental Health Professionals that have exhibited exemplary behavior and have contributed in an outstanding way to the field of environmental health. The award will recognize accomplishments that have occurred over a long period of time, e.g., for more than a year.
· The Billy G. Tennant Award recognizes accomplishments, which have occurred over a long period of time (more than one year), of environmental health professionals.
Special Awards may be submitted for individuals who have made outstanding contributions to public health that may not fit into the other awards categories, e.g., Industry Award.Anyone interested in nominating a fellow FEHA member for any of the awards listed above should complete the nomination form forward all necessary information to Trisha Dall by email or at the following address:
2153 Siesta Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34239